Model No.: ANW
This Alarm annunciation panel is designed to convert a switch input signal into an alarm signal. It is expandable up to 64 input. Each input shall have a corresponding output for driving LED's. In addition a Common Alarm, External hooter and Panel buzzer is available.
The panel have 3 basic controls i.e.
- Silence Alarm, which silence the alarm if applicable.
- Lamp Test to check if all LED's are working.
- Reset is use to bring the panel working to its normal condition.
In case of an Alarm the respective LED(red) illuminates for that in a pulsed mode and the internal buzzer operates with a pulsed Tone. The external sounder circuits also switch ON.
When the silence alarms button is operated the panel buzzer and sounder deactivate. The alarm input LED stops flashing and stays steady ON. When the Input returns to its normal state and mode is non-latching then the alarm indications will clear and the system will return to normal. In case input are in latching mode then there is no change.
Latched input clear only after operating Reset Button. In case the panel receives more than one alarm then it is silenced for each event it will restart the audio alarm for the new event. In this case the previous events will be indicated with a steady on LED and the new event will indicated with a flashing LED.
Any Supply, Battery or Earth Faults on External wiring will cause the common Fault LED on the Panel and the respective fault LED on the Power Monitor Module to illuminate.
The System ON LED is always illuminated when power is available.
- Supply: Mains 240vAC, Standby 24v SMF Battery, System operating on 24v DC.
- Contact Inputs: Isolated NO or NC.
- Construction: MS cabinet. Powder Coated.
- Color: Siemens Grey.
- Option: Alarm Repeater output one per input. Open collector