There are various makes LHS cable. The basic difference between these Cables is their resistance per Kilo meter.
1) Kidde: 100 ohms per Kilometer.
2) Protector Wire: 150 ohms per Kilometer.
3) Thermo Cable: 168 ohms per Kilometer.
4) System Sensor:
This Module is built in an IP56 ABS enclosure. The front fascia of the panel has LED indications for Alarm on the LHS cable and Fault on the cable between the Module and the LHS Cable.
A power ON LED will glow when the power supply is available. The Panel has a numeric display for distance indications which consist of 4 nos. x 7 segments.
Features of LHS Wire:
- Twin-conductor switching heat sensing cable.
- Effective monitoring at precise point of risk.
- Economical, reliable and durable detection.
- Simple and easy to install.
- Applied where other types of fire detection are unsuitable.
- Operating temperature is -65 to +200 Degrees C.
Use of LHS Cable:
- Rack storage.
- Vehicle engine bays.
- Ships' holds.
- Rail locomotives and rolling Stock.
- Width: 75mm, Height: 200mm, Depth: 120mm
- Supply: 24v DC.
- Alarm Relay: Isolated CO contacts.
- Fault Relay: Isolated CO contacts.
- Fire / Fault: 2 wire output to Conv FAP.
- 4700 Ohms = normal
- 470 Ohms = alarm
- Open circuit is = fault.
- LED's: System ON, Alarm and Fault.
- Location Indicator: 7 segment 4 digits.
- EOL Resistor: 500 OHMS Potentiometer