The primary functions of the Zone-master are: Monitoring the health of the zones, and reporting errors to the user when necessary. In 'Remote (Repeater)' mode, monitoring the Master FAS commands from the external system bus and transmitting the FAS Control user commands to addressable detection and Switching modules. In 'Master' mode FAS Control commands from the user are transmitted to addressable detection and Switching modules. Reporting its own health and that of the slaves to the external Remote (Repeater). Monitoring its own power-supplies (Main sand UPS) and reporting their health via LEDs. Logging important events with timestamp, such as Supply Failure, Sensor Failure, Outputs switched Command etc.
- PCD 2020 FD for Building Fire Alarm detection Control Panel. Max 64 Zones.
- PCD 2020 FDPA As above Control Panel. With Public Address system (PA) Max 64 Zones.
- PCD 2020 FDTB As above Control Panel. With Telephone type Talk back System (TB). Max 64 Zones.
- PCD 2020 FDPT As above Control Panel. With PA &TB. Max 64 Zones.
- PCD 2020 FDGR - Master Control for Local Fire detection with Gas release/ DV panel User configured.